Sunday, May 3, 2015

Disney Movies... Yay!

Okay so this blog entry was EXTRA fun to research. I wanted to organize all my blogs so they are all about different sections of the Disney franchise. This one is about the Disney movies...oh yeah :) These are some fun facts about some Disney movies. This stuff just PROVES that Walt Disney was a genius.

The Jungle Book is one of the classic Disney movies. The Beatles were originally suppose to voice the vultures in The Jungle Book but didn't because of too many conflicts. The original voices of Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Wayne Allwine and Russi Taylor, are married in real life. Did you know that the mysterious number A113 is in not one but almost all Disney and Pixar movies? Well the number is actually a room number in The California Institute of Arts where a lot of Disney and Pixar movies were animated. Did you know Tigers were used to roar instead of lions because lions weren't loud enough?

Disney is so smart and cool! Check back in next week for me to finish off this blog with my last batch of research!! Here is the link to the website to more Disney Secrets :)

http://distractify.com/mark-pygas/top-disney-movie-secrets/


1 comment:

  1. These are some pretty cool facts about Disney! I've never even noticed A113 before. I do have a lot of Pixar and Disney movies, so I'm probably going to look for A113 now.

    ReplyDelete