Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Why Is Disney So Dominating?

      Unless you live under a rock, you know that Disney is everywhere you turn. From Frozen to The Avengers to Star Wars. I am starting Genius Hour at my school and we have to pick a topic that we would love to study and will not get bored with, so I chose to study Disney. I am in love with everything Disney. One of my dream jobs is to be a Princess in Disney World. I could pull off Belle, right? 

       I have always wanted to research what makes Disney as popular and successful as it is today. It seems like The Mouse is everywhere and if Walt Disney was still alive today he would be way more than a billionaire.

       So now I get to start my research. Yay! I will leave you here with this awesome picture of Mickey Mouse himself and come back next week to see the progress I've made and I promise this will be your favorite blog on Blogger.com (besides my wonderful English teachers blog, or course).




9 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see you find research about this subject and see the final copy (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Disney and can't wait to see the cool things you've researched 😄

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could totally pull off Belle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you will discover that Disney uses some sort of psychological appeal to get people to like it. I hope you also cover the theories! Some of them are extremely interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see the information you gather about what makes Disney so magical.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see the information you gather about what makes Disney so magical.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Disney is really interesting and I can't wait to see what direction you take this topic!


























    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute topic!! I'm sure there's a lot of interesting work behind all of Disney's doings. Good luck <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!!! I've always been pro disney haha.

    ReplyDelete